Our service is free, confidential and independent of the University (UoW). We offer friendly support to all UoW students on:
- Academic Misconduct (being accused of plagiarism, collusion, etc.)
- Appeals (how you were assessed or graded)
- Complaints (about your course, the University, staff, etc)
- Disciplinaries (concerns about another student's behaviour)
- Mitigating Circumstances (personal issues impacting on your studies)
How to get advice
- Click on "I need to book an appointment" to get advice via email, phone, or in-person appointments (Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm, during term time).
- Or try resolving your issue independently by clicking on the links above.
- For more information about our service, please read our UWSU Advice Service Standards